Friday, April 29, 2016

Bahahahahaha

Update

I thought my audience would get the above reference but apparently not.

The 1988 Presidential contest pitted George H. W. Bush and Dan Quayle vs. Michael Dukakis and Lloyd Bentsen. During the V.P. debate, Quayle attempted to dismiss criticisms of his weak presidential qualifications thusly:

Quayle: I have as much experience in the Congress as Jack Kennedy did when he sought the presidency.

Bentsen replied with one of the great lines in modern American politics:

Bentsen: Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy.

Epic takedown. Watch it here:

Recently, John Boehner has referred to Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the Flesh". Satanists were not pleased with the comparison. It certainly reflects poorly on Lucifer.

I believe he meant to refer to Ted Cruz as the devil. In fact, Lucifer means bringer of light or morning star ... of course very few modern Americans use the term correctly. Boehner was no exception.

So, interpret the meme as you will. It's pretty hard to argue, Ted Cruz is a piece of shit:

No comments: